|Sample Interview Questions
For LINDA YO (ph: 619-583-3163)
Certified Weight Consultant and Author of
ASIAN SLIM SECRETS: Enjoy Food, Stay Slim Naturally!
1. Linda, tell us… about your background and why you wrote the book.
(Answer takes 1 minute)
2. Are Asian people more active than Americans? Do they walk a lot?
3. Why are Asians slim? Tell us the secrets.
4. Why do you think that rice is a healthy staple food?
5. What is resistant starch?
6. Other than rice, what kinds of foods contain resistant starch?
7. What is the difference between good carb and bad carb?
8. Can you explain about the Glycemic Index (GI) and why you don’t
think watching the GI can help people to slim down?
9. In your book, you said noodles or pasta is also a healthy food choice.
Is that true? (15 seconds)
10. Some people think steamed rice taste bland. Do you have any
suggestion to make them tastier? (30 seconds)
11. You write about appetizers that soothe our hunger. What do Asians
eat for appetizer? (1-2 minutes)
12. How do you prepare Asians meat dish? Do you eat meat every day?
13. Any tips on how to choose lean meat?
14. What kind of meat cuts we should avoid?
15. What is calorie density?
16. Do Asians eat a lot of fish? Is it safe to eat fish?
17. Why do you say Asian vegetable dishes are better than salad?
18. Do you have fast food in Asia?
19. What kind of snacks people eat there?
20. How about drinks? Do Asians drink tea all the time?
21. In your book, you have a chapter about “Turn Back the Clock and
Increase Your Metabolism.” How can we increase our metabolism?